One of the Filipino bread is the loaf bread. I really love this kind of bread besides of not having a lot of sure it is very tasty. I miss this bread already since the last time i ate it was 2005. The picture above was taken inside the bakery. The cottage that hubby and I occupied have their own bakery and kitchenette. So if you like American bread you will definitely love Filipino food.Filipino Bread
At
5:01 AM
0
comments
One of the Filipino bread is the loaf bread. I really love this kind of bread besides of not having a lot of sure it is very tasty. I miss this bread already since the last time i ate it was 2005. The picture above was taken inside the bakery. The cottage that hubby and I occupied have their own bakery and kitchenette. So if you like American bread you will definitely love Filipino food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment