Quantcast

Postcard From Thailand

8 comments
This postcard was from a friend in Thailand. I received this last week and i also sent her one from NC. This are their daily rides going to the market. It looks like Philippines ride a multi-cab, jeepneys, and motorcycles. Anyway, have a safe day...


Postcard Perfect

8 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder says:
May 19, 2011 at 2:46 AM

Hello Gen. I am visiting you here. Followed you too. Collecting postcard is my hobby and I'm loving it.

Dean and Lee Schroeder says:
May 19, 2011 at 2:48 AM

I have been to Bangkok, May 2007 and I would love to come back again. The tuktuk is one of their means of transportation. Colorful taxis too. You can find my postcard collections at <a href="http://www.rovingkeepsake.info>My Roving Keepsake</a>.

Arlene says:
May 19, 2011 at 3:07 AM

I think that is tuktuk, Gen! =) i was there twice but never rode that ride. hehehe

Salamat po sa pag bisita sa aking India.

Postcard Perfect says:
May 19, 2011 at 3:26 AM

Parang yung mga tricycle lang sa atin saka yung mga Pedicab. :)

Dhemz says:
May 19, 2011 at 4:34 AM

wow! wala pa akong thailand postcard...very nice!

Clarissa says:
May 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I have received one from Thailand and I love it!Parang pedicab sa atin sa pinas^_^

Thanks for dropping by!

Postcards Crossing says:
May 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM

What a fantastic muti-view postcard of Thailand's transpo. I like to ride in a tuk-tuk but not in BKK - mamamatay ako sa nerbyos dahil sobrang kaskasero ng mga driver!
Have a nice day.

☆Mama Ko☆ says:
May 22, 2011 at 3:37 AM

I think asian countries have similarity when it comes to tranportation sa,