Quantcast

Our green video game room

0 comments

Guest post written by Zach Robbins

We're big gamers in our household. My wife even loves to play video games and I think that's probably what we spent most of our dates doing together when we were in college. So I'm relieved that our kids already love video games. I don't think I would know what to do if they loved sports and hated video games. But our designated gaming room is looking a little shabby lately and we decided to give it a makeover. I thought this would also be a good time to make our home a little green by finding some green materials to use in the makeover.

I went online to find some inspiration for that and I came across a site with energy savings plans. We go through quite a bit of energy with all the game playing that we do, so it would be beneficial to save a bit on energy. But that also helps the environment too, so I thought that was a great extra from the makeover process.

I also found the perfect gaming chairs that have good support but sit low on the floor. They're actually made out of recycled materials, which really help. This is one green room weÕll definitely get a lot of use from.

0 comments: