Quantcast

Postcard Perfect - Philippines

8 comments
This postcard was came from a direct swap. Ria of A Postcrosser Haven sent me this Oragon postcard from Naga City, Philippines. Oragon is a sculpture narrative of the heroic Bravery of the People of Naga City. Thank you Ria.... Have a lovely day to all...


Postcard Perfect

8 comments:

Anonymous says:
July 28, 2011 at 3:43 AM

she sent me the same postcard and I love the stamp! ")

postcrosser haven says:
July 28, 2011 at 2:35 PM

thanks for this. I hope you like it.

Arlene says:
July 28, 2011 at 7:47 PM

that's originally made by Ria. I so love that card! ^^ she sent me the same one.

Dean and Lee Schroeder says:
July 29, 2011 at 4:26 AM

Interesting postcard. happy postcrossing!

jelaine says:
July 30, 2011 at 3:39 PM

cute stamps

Tsang says:
July 31, 2011 at 3:58 AM

I thought its from oregon dito hehehe , nice siya gen wala pa mi nagka swap ni melandria

Postcard Journeys says:
July 31, 2011 at 7:08 PM

that's a nice card with really cute stamps!

Wandering Gene says:
August 8, 2011 at 2:27 AM

I don't have this postcard yet. I would request for this one from sis Ria. I love the PhilPost mascot stamp.

Late visit from Postcard Perfect (July 27). Thank you for visiting my blog.