It is another day of Postcard Perfect and this is my second time joining it. I received the postcard below from Willa of Toronto. According to what i heard Canada is a beautiful country.. The image in the postcard is the reflection of Toronto, Canada. It looks pretty and i hope i can visit there one day. Have a great day.
Toronto is considered an alpha world city by the Globalization and World Cities (GaWC) study group. It is home to the Toronto Stock Exchange, the world's seventh largest in terms of market value. Toronto contains more corporate headquarters than any other Canadian city, including those of Canada's five largest banks. Toronto's leading economic sectors include finance, business services, telecommunications, aerospace, transportation, media, arts, film, television production, publishing, software production, medical research, education, tourism, engineering, and sports industries.











8 comments:
July 13, 2011 at 9:37 AM
Canada is indeed a beautiful country, and the cost of living is way too high! :)
July 13, 2011 at 12:59 PM
How I wish I could go to Canada and visit Mommy Willa someday^_^Nice one!
Thanks for dropping by,Mommy Gengen! mail me your home addy to my mail dear:
clarissa_candido[AT]yahoo[DOT]com
Thanks!
July 13, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog today. Yes! We would like to exchange postcard with you.
I haven't been to Canada but I have lots of friends there.
Blessings!
July 14, 2011 at 3:48 PM
beautiful postcard!
i think the unofficial theme for this week's postcard perfect is toronto.
:)
July 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM
I wish i can also receive that pink postcard from Canada ^^ I wish it is easy to go to Canada to see the beautiful country, but it isn't easy. It will take time and much money.
The stamp is cute!
July 15, 2011 at 3:54 AM
sweet! would love to go there someday...:)
July 20, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Nice postcard. I am yet to receive a postcard from Canada. Geez, my sister is in Canada but she's too lazy to send me a postcard.
Late visit from last week's Postcard Perfect. Hope you can drop by my entry: Angkor Wat
July 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM
lovely card...sharing toronto card din. visiting late from last week's postcard perfect. happy postcrossing! :)
Post a Comment