Quantcast

Changing Of Domain URL And Title

1 comments
Gen Walks

Two days ago a member of Pinay Mommies Community shared a link to Godaddy so that you can avail a $1 worth of a domain. I already decided to change this blog to its own domain since i just put the subdomain of my old domain url. My post mostly about cultures, traditions, photography and social networking. So i change it to travel and photography blog but the it is not limited of those two categories but i can post whatever i want right? Anyway, I ask Marz Ruby for a title and she came up with http://www.genwalks.com short url and easy to remember. I really appreciate Marz for that....Now whoever wants to exchange links of this blog do comment and leave your link. I will put it in my blogroll. Thank you.

1 comments:

Joy Mendiola says:
April 23, 2011 at 2:52 AM

Hi Gen! Di pa ko marunong mga ex-link, but I'm following you now, Please visit mine www.travelsofjoy.blogspot.com

Thanks!!!