I really enjoy loving the kid below since he is very lovable to mommy, daddy, and little brother. I am talking about my 5 years old kiddo. He wears a clothes from Goodwill that worth only $1.50 each. It was a pretty clothes and it looks new when i bought it. He knows that mommy wants to save some bucks so he never complain of wearing a cheap clothes. Anyway, sorry late of posting since am busy....Have a great day to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
April 22, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Visiting from PMC, added you to my bloglist...
April 22, 2011 at 4:23 AM
you're right about saving on clothes sis. after all, kids grow so fast they won't wear it for long anyway. my daughter also dont mind if I buy her thrift clothes as long as its 'fashionable' daw. hihi
April 25, 2011 at 4:30 PM
its doesn't matter if its cheap, it looks great to him. thanks for your comment and visiting you back late! have a great week! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...
Post a Comment